Victoria Day Family Farm Day
We are located on the Balaclava bike route, 2 blocks from the 49 bus stop. Please feel free to call us and ask us questions or book an event. We might be out in the field, so if we don't answer it isn't because we don't love you - leave us a voicemail and we'll get back to you as quick as a rabbit! 604-261-1295
Running an educational farm in the city isn't easy. And it isn't cheap either. But we make it work with dirty hands and a thrifty, re-use it, farmer attitude. If you have any of the below items we would LOVE the donation and Sweater the sheep has volunteered her nuzzles of appreciation. Please, nothing made of plastic though.
- Trowels, shovels, and garden tools.
- Old T-shirts of all sizes and colours
- 5 million dollars to buy the neighbours property and expand the farm and build a school
- Climbing holds for our hayloft climbing wall
- Instruments, shakers, hand drums
- Woodworking tools such as hammers, handsaws, screws, nails, etc.
- Welding equipment
- Sheet metal roofing